Rates: (We guarantee that our rates do not include hidden charges)
All prices of our published travel offers are in United States Dollars ($) unless stated otherwise. The prices we feature are highly competitive and are quoted per person based on double occupancy or twin share basis, unless otherwise specified. All prices displayed including VAT and all other taxes (subject to change of such taxes), unless stated differently on our website or the confirmation email. Please note that prices quoted are subject to change by such factors include adverse currency fluctuations, fuel costs, taxes and accommodation increases. Please note that most hotels include compulsory special gala dinners on Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and sometimes on national and/or other festive occasions in each country. This is a compulsory charge, regardless of whether you want the dinner or not and will be invoiced to your account. It is not possible to pay for these meals on the spot.
Deposits & Payments:
A deposit of 30% of total invoice is required in order to confirm all our services. Balance of payment is due earlier than 30 days prior to your departure. Should the tour booked within 30 days to departure, full payment is required. Failure to pay by the due date may result in unexpected cancellation of the booking.
Flexibility is our strongest point. You can amend your booking even after it is made, just contact your sales person. Our reservations team is glad to amend your booking with your preferable alternatives. Please kindly note that you will be responsible for any change of the final price caused by your amendment requests.
Deposits are non – refundable but will be valid for any other substitute booking of the same calendar year and must be notified to Asia Dream Tours earlier than 30 days prior to client’s original schedule. Within 45 days of departure, deposits then are automatically non-replaceable and forfeited. Cancellation of a booking by you must be made in writing. We will not regard a booking as cancelled unless and until written notice is received by us. On cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Between 45 – 30 days of scheduled tour departure: 25% of the price
- Between 30 – 15 days of scheduled tour departure: 50% of the price
- Between 15 – 7 days of scheduled tour departure: 75% of the price
- From 7 days or less of scheduled tour departure: 100% of the price
No refund of unused services: there will be no refund for any unused air-ticket, ground transportation, accommodation, meals, and sightseeing tour, either partly or fully, provided that these unused services are available at that time to the tourists.
Note: Depending on destination, airlines, hotels and cruise operator cancellation policies, the above cancellation policy is subject to change. In some other cases, we are flexible with the policy above to meet the best benefit for our clients, please advise any wish you have directly to your travel consultant.
During the term of your stay, neither party shall be in default of its obligations to the extent that its performance is delayed or prevented by causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of God, natural disasters, bankruptcy of a vendor, strikes and other labour disturbances, acts of war, or civil disturbances, or other equivalent or comparable events. We strongly recommend checking the details of such events beyond the control of us with your travel insurance company.
You must ensure that you are aware of any health requirements and recommended precautions relevant to your travel and ensure that you carry all necessary vaccination documentation. In some cases, failure to present required vaccination documentation (e.g. proof of Yellow Fever vaccination) may deny you entry into a country. We recommend that you consult with your local doctor, travel medical service or specialist vaccination clinic before commencing your tour.
We will do everything possible to ensure a safe and enjoyable trip. However, all travel involves some degree of risk and we strongly recommend that you take out appropriate travel insurance for your adventure. Your insurance protection should include cover for cancellation, medical and repatriation expenses, personal injury and accident, death and loss of personal baggage and money and personal liability. Evidence of such insurances should be produced to Asia Dream Tours on request. Insurance cover offered by credit card companies or reciprocal medical cover agreements are often not comprehensive.
The tour price does not include travel insurance, passport and visa fees, non per-payable airline and departure taxes, excess baggage charges, gratuities, laundry, phone calls and other communication costs, drinks, meals not listed in the itinerary, and all items of a personal nature. We are not responsible for any loss, death, injury or damage sustained by the tourists, including those occurring outside the touring programs. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural and disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the traveler. Programs and prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore may be subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour. The itinerary of the excursion, package and/or tour cannot be altered or changed without prior permission from us.
We are committed to dealing with complaints quickly and effectively. All disputes, claims and litigation regarding the Services shall first be settled by way of negotiation and mutual understanding. If a problem occurs, you must attempt resolution locally with the Asia Dream Tours – such as the hotel, airline or tour operator – within 24 hours as a first step. Failure to follow this course may result in any following claim for refund (where available) being reduced or denied. If you have complaints that you were unable to resolve during travel you must email that complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the completion of your travel. Failure to lodge a complaint within this time period may result in any following claim for refund (where available) being reduced or denied. You must attach all relevant receipts and supporting documentation, including efforts made to resolve it. All refund claims are subject to our Cancellation and Refund Policy.
Infant and Child Prices
|Child under 2||Free of charge|
|Child no bed (3-5 years)||Free of charge of Accommodation and Land Cost (Breakfast included)|
|Child with bed (3-6 years)||50% of tour|
|Child with bed (7-11 years)||80% of tour|
|Child from twelve years of age and above||Adult price|
*** Air tickets: Airline child price policy applied. Please note that some suppliers may impose additional fees for infants and children. These will be advised at time of booking.
Your Privacy Is Important
We want you to know that when you use our website, your personal identifiable information will be respected and securely protected. Our website does not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. When you book gain access to our website or fill our form, we use secure servers to protect your personal information. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software encrypts the personal information that is transmitted between you and us. Planning and booking your trip with Asia Dream Tours is quick, convenient and safe. We use every security measure available to ensure customer confidentiality when collecting information and receiving online payments. Securing your credit card information is our top priority. Your personal information is fully encrypted. As with any e-mail, e-mails sent to and from our site will pass through non-encrypted space.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
1. Collecting personal information: The information collected through our website will help Asia Dream Co., Ltd to:
- Support customers when purchasing our products
- Troubleshooting customers
- Provide you with the latest information on our Website
- Review and update the content and interface of Website
- Conduct customer surveys
- Implement promotional activities related to the products and services of https://www.asiadreamtours.com
2. Using personal information:
- https://www.asiadreamtours.com collects and uses your personal information for the purpose consistent and fully compliant with the contents of the “Private Policy”.
- When necessary, we can use this information to contact you directly such as send welcome letters, orders, letters of thanks, and technical information about security, you can receive regular supply information of products, services, upcoming events or employment information if you subscribe to email notifications.
3. Sharing personal information:
- Except for the case of using personal information as described in this policy, we are committed to not disclose your personal information public.
- In some cases, we are able to rent a unit to conduct an independent market research project and then your information will be provided for this unit to carry out the project. This third party will be bound by a confidentiality agreement under which they are allowed to use the information provided for the purpose of completing the project.
- We may disclose or provide your personal information in the case which is really necessary as follows : ( a) upon request of law enforcement agencies ; ( b ) in cases where we believe it will help us to protect their legitimate rights under the law ; ( c ) emergency and necessary to protect the personal safety of other members of Asia Dream Co., Ltd.
4. Secured personal information :
- When you submit your personally identifiable information to us, you agree to the terms which we have mentioned above, https://www.asiadreamtours.com committed to protecting the personal information of customers in every way possible. We will use information technology security such as international standard PCI, SSL,… to protect this information from being retrieved, use or disclose unintended.
- However, due to technical limitations, no data can be transmitted over the internet connection which can be 100 % secure. Therefore, we can not give a firm commitment that the information you give us will be kept confidential absolutely safe, and we can not take responsibility in the event of unauthorized accessing personal information such as you voluntarily share information with others … If you do not agree with the terms as described above, we recommend that you should not send information to us .
- So you should also recommend security information relating to your access password and you should not share with anyone else.
- If you are using a public computer, you should log out or exit all open windows Website.
5. Using “Cookies ”
- Our website uses “cookies” to help personalize and maximize efficient use of your time online visitors.
- A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies can not be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
- One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide the utility to save time when accessing your website or visit the website https://www.asiadreamtours.com again without re-registering available information.
- You can accept or reject cookies. Most Browser automatically accepts cookies, but you can change the settings to refuse all cookies if you prefer. However, if you choose to decline cookies, that may hinder or negatively affected some services and features on the website depends on cookies.
6. Regulation on “Spam”:
- https://www.asiadreamtours.com really concerns the problem of Spam ( junk mail), the fake identities Email we sent. Therefore, https://www.asiadreamtours.com confirm only send email to you when and only when you have to register or use services from our system.
- https://www.asiadreamtours.com commitment not to sell, rent or lease your email from third parties. If you inadvertently receive unsolicited email from our system due to an unexpected cause, please click on the link from this email disclaimer attached, or notice directly to the website administrator.
7. Policy changes :
- We can completely change the content in this site without prior notice, to suit the needs and demands of Asia Dream Co., Ltd as well as feedback from customers, if any. When updating the content of this policy, we will revise the time “Last Updated ” below.
- Content “Private Policy” applies only in https://www.asiadreamtours.com, not including or related to third parties to place ads or links in https://www.asiadreamtours.com. We encourage you to read the Private Policy and Safety of the third-party site before providing personal information to such sites. We are not responsible for any way for the content and legality of the third-party website.
- So, you agree that, when you use our website after editing means you have to admit, agree to comply with and trust in this edit. Therefore, we suggest that you preview the content of this page before accessing other content on the website and you should read and study carefully the content “Private Policy ” of each website that you are browsing.
8. Contact Information & Consumer Complaint Management Policy: We always welcome comments, contact, and feedback from you about the “Private Policy “. If you have any questions about products or services provided by Asia Dream Tours, you can contact us through the following methods:
- Disagree for Asia Dream Tours to use images and request removal from the website.
- Request to put a link with the author’s name.
- Other requirements.
- Please contact email@example.com email with requests / complaints.