Paradise Untouched – Thailand Honeymoon 12 Days, 11 Nights
Arrival at Suvarnabhumi International Airport, collect your luggage process through custom. You will meet your private tour guide at the arrival hall holing the signboard with your name on it.
Transfer to your hotel. Free time to adjust yourself from jet lag or explore the city on your own.
Overnight in Bangkok.
Overnight in Bangkok. (Check in time is 14.00 – Early check in is upon availability)
Come to the old Wat Pho to indulge in the monks morning chanting ritual. Continue to The Grand Palace, of which smaller palaces are individually impressive, especially the revered Temple of Emerald Buddha. Explore Bangkok on a cruise along the Chao Phraya River, and observe the ‘water people’ of Thailand living on stilt houses. End the excursion at a symbol of Bangkok, the Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun) that sparkles in the sunset.
This morning, you are free at your own leisure until our driver transfers you to the airport for your short flight to Chiangmai. Getting picked up by our driver in Chiangmai, you will then head to your hotel.
Tour starts from 08:30; Ends at 17:30
Pickup from your hotel / guest house at 08:30 and drive up north.
• Visit Elephant Poo Poo Paper Factory.
• After your visit we then carry on to our elephant park.
• Upon arrival at the camp (1hr drive from Chiang Mai) Change clothes into beautiful uniforms provided by us.
• Introductory discussion about elephants and mahout life.
• Learn to make vitamin ball / herbal medicine for the elephants.
• Feeding, observation and interaction with elephant.
• Plant trees to provide food for the elephants (available from June-September) or cut sugar cane and grass for them.
• Enjoy a delicious home cooked Thai lunch.
• Walking with the elephant to beautiful viewpoints, where you’ll have plenty of wonderful photo opportunities.
• Walk down the hillside towards the elephant bathing area and enjoy bathing and brushing the elephants in their very own swimming pool.
• Say farewell to your new elephant and mahout friends.
• Refresh with some snacks and coconut drink.
• Transfer back to your hotel
What to bring? Hat, Sunscreen, Sandals/Flip Flops, Change of clothing as you may get muddy or wet, Towel, Shoes for walking, Camera, Bug Repellent
After breakfast, you will be picked up at your hotel by the staff of Pantawan cooking center. We will start the day by visiting the local market to purchase the fresh ingredient for the cooking course. We will also taste some authentic local food at the market as well.
On arrival to the cooking center, after tasting the welcomed herbal drink, we will then start learning how to cook the healthy traditional Thai food with the chef.
Enjoy the food that you have cooked and received the Certificate of Graduation from Pantawan Cooking Center.
The afternoon, our driver will pick you up at your hotel and we willstart visiting Wat PrathatDoiSuthep – the most important and famous temple in Chiang Mai.
Return to your hotel after the visit. Rest of day is for relaxing at your own leisure in Chiangmai.
This morning, our driver will transfer you to the airport for your flight to Phuket. On arrival, our staff will pick you up at the airport and transfer you to your hotel.
This afternoon, embark on “JUNE BAHTRA” for a departure and cruise through KoLawa for a spectacular sunset over PhangNga Bay. Cruise back to Yacht Haven Marina and transfer back to the hotel after the sunset.
This morning, you are free at your own leisure at the hotel.
1130 – 1230: Hotel Pick-up
1200 – 1300: Arrive Ao Po, Board our modern Twin-engine escort boat, Thai style light lunch, trip and Nature Game briefing
1430: Arrive the first island and explore 1-2 caves and hongs
1530: Return to the escort boat and move to the second island
1600: Explore two more caves and hongs
1800: Thai seafood buffet dinner during PhangNga Bay Sunset
1900: Return to your kayak after dark to float your LoiKratong
2000: Depart for Ao Po.
2100: Arrive Ao Po and transfer to your mini-van.
2130-2200: Drop off at your hotel.
Free at your own leisure for the rest of day.
Land transfer to Koh Yao Noi. Arriving at the pier, take a joining boat to the island; check in the hotel then free.
This morning, you take the speedboat back to Phuket where our driver is waiting to take you to the airport for a short flight to Bangkok then connect with your flight home.
- You choose the departure date
- 24/7 hotline assistance
- Accommodation at selected hotels with daily breakfast (Check in time: 14.00; Check out time: 12.00)
- Meals and other those mentioned in the itinerary
- Private air-conditioned vehicles for all tours and airport transfers
- Private English Speaking tour guides in each city of visit.
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Economy Class)
- All bank fee and service charge
- Governmental taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Visa to Thailand (if any)
- International flight tickets from and to this region
- Meals, drinks and other those mentioned in the itinerary
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Compulsory Gala dinner on X-Mas or New Year if any
- Tips and gratuities
- Early Check in or Late Check Out
- Other services not mentioned above
Useful InformationWhat you are reading here is just a sample itinerary. Your interest decides how your trip will look like. All of our tour is private so you can always adjust any details until it matches your wish...
Seasonal informationThis tour is designed for all-time. During the peak season, namely late September to next March, great weather brings out the best colors of Thailand. Although it can be a bit hotter and rainier during summer time, namely April to September, trekking in Khao Yai National Park gets you better chances to see wildlife. Typhoon hits the coast during July to October, which sometimes might compromise your experience in Phuket. However, everything can be tailor-made, remember? If your plan doesn’t fall in the “best time to Thailand”, our travel consultants can still make it possible by adjusting activities, destinations and etc. Specify your travel time and let us work the magic.
Thailand visaThailand currently offers visa-free travel to nationals of 57 countries and territories. The Thai government maintains bilateral agreements on visa waivers with some countries. Nationals of 21 countries can obtain a visa on arrival. Please kindly contact our travel consultant to get the information of your visa to Thailand.
MealsDaily breakfast at hotels and a lunch for days with sightseeing are included, so are some dinners as mentioned in the itinerary. For meals that are not included, your tour guides will be happy to offer suggestions. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let us know when making your inquiry. We will do our best to accommodation and we appreciate your understanding at some places that are not within our control.
TransportationYou will have a private car in each destination; our cars are within 5 years of usage and your private drivers will be polite and drive with strong regard for safety. All of vehicles are in good maintenance and with A/C.
Tour arrangementsSightseeing, activities and accommodations that are mentioned in this tour you are looking at are just for your inspiration. Thailand has many wonderful sights worth visiting, from stunning tropical beaches, various national parks, striking Buddhist wats, and magnificent ancient ruins, to the exuberant capital city. We can offer you advice about choosing activities and finding accommodation, to help you shape your own ideas of your trip. We encourage you to talk with our travel consultants and set your own pace.
Responsible travelTravel avails you with special experiences. Somehow its impact on the local community can be more beyond imagination and what Asia Dream Tours wishes to do is lead the impact onto a good path, a path that helps the local people (not only your tour guides) broaden their outlook and the local communities develop. During your trip, you will eat at a training restaurant where underprivileged youngsters get trained as a chef, ride on local cyclo to reduce your carbon footprints and most commonly learn about the country’s cultures with respect. Taking baby steps one at a time, we highly appreciate you would like to be part of it. With that being said, detours to so-called factories or specialty workshops are strictly prohibited. We make sure your tour guides earn enough to support their families without squeezing commissions out of you.
- Your itinerary is 100% tailor-made for you.
- Your entire journey is made at your own pace.
- Unique experiences are designed to match your interests.
- Our Asia-based specialists maintain current first-hand knowledge.
- Well-trained professional local guides.
- Our reliable travel consultant supports you 24/7.
- We prioritize your safety above anything else.
- We pride ourselves in our honesty and commitment to your travel.
- We are a 100% fully registered and privately-owned Vietnamese company.