Saigon After Dark 1 Days, 0 Nights
Welcome you to part night excursion, part street food adventure. We will pick you up at a hotel and first stop is to Café zoom to Dzwatch the world goes bydz (quoted by The Lonely Planet) and enjoy cocktail and appetizer (inclusive) before adventuring into the favorite local eating spot.
You can experience the nightlife of Saigon the way locals do, all from the back of a vintage Vespa scooter.
The tour will start with a ride to part Chinatown and then head to District 4 through busy streets and alleys to see the nightlife of locals and enjoy street seafood and cold drinks places that foreigner won’t be found. Leaving district 4 to district 3 the tour pass through downtown district 1 to take in the sights on the way to Banh Xeo, a specialty of Saigon, and southern food with the locals. Then the tour will continue to a hidden Vietnamese-style coffee shop to have a taste of Vietnamese music (live) as a local.
After this, the tour will bring a guest to a live music venue to enjoy the drinks with live music. Guests ride pillion behind our drivers.
- Private air-conditioned vehicles for all tours and airport transfers
- Private English Speaking tour guides in each city of visit
- 1 Lunch
- Entrance fees to scenic spots as listed in the itinerary
- All bank fee and service charge
- Guaranteed 24/7 hotline support
- Entry visa stamping fees; Vietnam ($25/pp)
- Travel insurance
- International flight tickets from and to this region
- Meals, drinks and other those mentioned in the itinerary
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities
- Early Check in or Late Check Out
Useful InformationWhat you are reading here is just a sample itinerary. Your interest decides how your trip will look like. All of our tour is private so you can always adjust any details until it matches your wish...
Seasonal informationThis tour is designed for all-time.
Vietnam visaMost nationalities are required to obtain tourist visa for Vietnam ahead of the travel time. Holders of British, German, French, Spanish and Italian passports are exempt from visas for a stay of a maximum of 15 days for all purposes. Instead of applying for Visa-on-Arrival (VOA), we would suggest you get your Vietnam visa at least one month ahead of your travel, which can be done either by application at your nearest embassy or online. Or we can offer you a Visa Approval for free (please contact our travel consultant for more information).
TransportationYou will have a private car in each destination; our cars are within 5 years of usage and your private drivers will be polite and drive with strong regard for safety. All of vehicles are in good maintenance and with A/C. As for your Halong Bay cruise, a shuttle bus from the cruise company will take you to the certain port for boarding. Of course, private transfer between Hanoi and Halong Bay is also available upon request.
- Your itinerary is 100% tailor-made for you.
- Your entire journey is made at your own pace.
- Unique experiences are designed to match your interests.
- Our Asia-based specialists maintain current first-hand knowledge.
- Well-trained professional local guides.
- Our reliable travel consultant supports you 24/7.
- We prioritize your safety above anything else.
- We pride ourselves in our honesty and commitment to your travel.
- We are a 100% fully registered and privately-owned Vietnamese company.