Bangkok Discovery – Daytrip 1 Days, 0 Nights
Meet our tour guide at Lobby, and start to visit the famous Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho – the oldest massage school in Thailand, where the blind may be trained to become masseuses.
Then visit a site the Thai people consider the most sacred in the Kingdom: The Royal Grand Palace. This is one of the most beautiful examples of an ancient Thai court, with several Halls in same compound.
You will also visit the Temple of the sacred Emerald Buddha and transfer to hotel.
After lunch you travel by long tail boat through the Klongs to see the family homes, temples and local life. You make your final stop of the day at the Temple of Dawn.
- Private air-conditioned vehicles
- Private English Speaking tour guides in each city of visit
- 1 Lunch
- All bank fee and service charge
- Guaranteed 24/7 hotline support
- Thailand visa (if any)
- Travel insurance
- International flight tickets from and to this region
- Meals, drinks and other those mentioned in the itinerary
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities
- Early Check in or Late Check Out
This is just a sample itinerary showing how a first time trip to South East Asia looks like. All of our tour is private and you can always adjust any details until it matches your wish!
This tour is designed for all-time.
You will have a private car in each destination; our cars are within 5 years of usage and your private drivers will be polite and drive with strong regard for safety. All of vehicles are in good maintenance and with A/C.
- Your itinerary is 100% tailor-made for you.
- Your entire journey is made at your own pace.
- Unique experiences are designed to match your interests.
- Our Asia-based specialists maintain current first-hand knowledge.
- Well-trained professional local guides.
- Our reliable travel consultant supports you 24/7.
- We prioritize your safety above anything else.
- We pride ourselves in our honesty and commitment to your travel.
- We are a 100% fully registered and privately-owned Vietnamese company.