Mai Chau 2 Days, 1 Nights
At 8:00 am, our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel then we start out drive to Mai Chau. On the way, we will stop to visit Muong tribe and Thung Khe Pass to catch the entire amazing scene.
Arrive to Mai Chau at noon, we will have lunch at a local house and then we start to trek through terraced rice paddies and small villages, discovering the natural beauty of the valley and encountering the culture of the ethnic minority Thai people on our visits to the DzPom Coongdz and DzNa Phondz villages.
Back to the home stay for some leisure before the evening, a special live dance and music performance will make your night lively.
Get up and enjoy the fresh air of the mountain and have your breakfast. This morning, we will take a bike to ride along the narrow paths and also do a light trek to visit other villages in the valley. Have chance to witness and talk with local villagers going about their daily business tilling their fields, logging or herding the buffalo. After lunch, we say goodbye to this beautiful valley and the family to drive back to Hanoi.
- Local homestay
- Private air-conditioned vehicles for all tours and airport transfers
- Private English Speaking tour guides in each city of visit
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- All bank fee and service charge
- Guaranteed 24/7 hotline support
- Entry visa stamping fees; Vietnam ($25/pp)
- Travel insurance
- International flight tickets from and to this region
- Meals, drinks and other those mentioned in the itinerary
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities
- Early Check in or Late Check Out
This is just a sample itinerary showing how a first time trip to South East Asia looks like. All of our tour is private and you can always adjust any details until it matches your wish!
This tour is designed for all-time.
Most nationalities are required to obtain tourist visa for Vietnam ahead of the travel time. Holders of British, German, French, Spanish and Italian passports are exempt from visas for a stay of a maximum of 15 days for all purposes. Instead of applying for Visa-on-Arrival (VOA), we would suggest you get your Vietnam visa at least one month ahead of your travel, which can be done either by application at your nearest embassy or online. Or we can offer you a Visa Approval for free (please contact our travel consultant for more information).
Daily breakfast at hotels and a lunch for days with sightseeing are included, so are some dinners as mentioned in the itinerary. For meals that are not included, your tour guides will suggest where and what to eat.
You will have a private car in each destination; our cars are within 5 years of usage and your private drivers will be polite and drive with strong regard for safety. All of vehicles are in good maintenance and with A/C. As for your Halong Bay cruise, a shuttle bus from the cruise company will take you to the certain port for boarding. Of course, private transfer between Hanoi and Halong Bay is also available upon request.
- Your itinerary is 100% tailor-made for you.
- Your entire journey is made at your own pace.
- Unique experiences are designed to match your interests.
- Our Asia-based specialists maintain current first-hand knowledge.
- Well-trained professional local guides.
- Our reliable travel consultant supports you 24/7.
- We prioritize your safety above anything else.
- We pride ourselves in our honesty and commitment to your travel.
- We are a 100% fully registered and privately-owned Vietnamese company.